Get Real-Time Notifications for Individual Shipments
ABF shipment tracking is in real-time. You will always know exactly where your freight is at anytime. You can receive updates on a delivery time, a delivery with an exception, or all status changes.
Track by a reference number (1) by entering in the reference number and type. You can also track by a specific shipper (2) or consignee (3), pickup or due date (4), or shipment status (5). Click the icon to see the recently tracked shipments (6).
Choose your shipment status notifications (7), which you can cancel at anytime. Enter your email address (8) and click Track & Setup Email Notifications.
ABF offers many other options to get status information:
- AutoTrack: Automatically receive real-time pickup and delivery notifications for all or a select group of your locations.
- Status Reports: Review multiple shipments within a single report. Use a variety of default reports or customize your own. View status reports online or have them automatically e-mailed to you or other recipients.
- Reports Inbox: Setup status reports to be sent to you automatically at your time of choice.
- Shipment Planner: Manage all you shipments from a simple, easy-to-read calendar interface.
- Tracking by E-mail: Send us a quick e-mail and we'll reply with shipment status.
- ABF Anywhere: Track shipments with your wireless handheld or mobile, web-enabled device.
- Transparent Links: Integrate ABF's tracking tool directly into your own web site or back office system.
[More Site Tips] [Logon to ABF.com] [Get a Password]