- One carrier (ABF) door-to-door service to and from the Hawaiian Islands.
- Origin-to-destination tracking -- communications, including vessel voyage information.
- Minimal paperwork: One freight bill itemizes all freight charges.
- Domestic U. S. Transportation
- Ocean movement
- Island delivery
- Hawaii state sales tax (on island delivery charges only)
Service Centers/Points Served
- Complete NVOCC operation; national and international less-than-containerload (LCL) and full containerload (FCL). Air-based service options are also available.
- Direct island loading from the West Coast ports to all islands.
- Special handling services such as roll-on, roll-off capabilities and hazardous materials handling.
- Fully staffed, 45-door service center located in Honolulu, only two miles from the port facility.
- Sales and operations coverage on all islands.
- Consolidation, assembly and distribution services available.
- Flexibility of prepaid, collect or combination rating.
- Guaranteed, expedited delivery available with ABF TimeKeeper®.